Llandow - Saturday November 19th

I’m organising a track day at Llandow on November 19th. Our recent day there was very well supported by the Lotus community, with 14 cars coming from MLOC and here alone!. Those who attended had a great day - just ask SteveJ & Fiona or AndyD, so I hope it may be of interest to some of you, especially as it’s going to be on a Saturday.

The price will be �110 per car, with no additional charge for extra drivers or passengers. We will also be offering the following discounts for this event;

• recommend 1 person who books, you get a 20% discount on your space (you pay only �88)
  • recommend 2 people who book, 40% discount (you pay only �66)
  • recommend 3 people who book, 60% discount (you pay only �44)
  • and finally, recommend 4 people who book, and your track day with us is completely FREE!.

The day should run as follows;
9:00 am Gates open & Signing on
9:30 am - 10:00 am Circuit safety briefing
10:00 am - 1:00 pm Track sessions
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Lunch break
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm Track sessions
6:00 pm Gates close

The day will be run in 3, 15-20 minute sessions per hour, with no more than 10 cars on track at any one time.

The noise limit will be 105dB static test.

More information, including a circuit guide and booking form, can be found on our website HERE!, or anybody who’s interested or has any questions can simply drop me a PM on here.

Thanks for reading, hope some of you can make it.

Pete.

is this day still going ahead???

Hi Spiky

Unfortunately we’ve had to cancel it (yesterday) as we didn’t quite have enough cars confirmed this time to enable us to run the day.

A real pity as the weather’s supposed to be fine and dry tomorrow.

We’ll be organising more days in the new year, so i’ll keep you posted once we’ve got some dates to announce.

DOH didn’t get ya message, as i went down for a butchers anyhow

track closed …lol

watched some autosprt oppisite, then drove home (thankfully quite close)

cheers anyhow

any more days let me know

my email is [email protected]

Sorry to hear you didn’t get the message in time and so had a wasted journey, at least there was something to watch for a bit

We’re sorting dates out for next year at the moment, so i’ll keep you posted once they’re sorted.

Pete.