LitP 2018

MLOC are happy to announce that Lotus in the Peak will take place on the weekend of the 13th, 14th and 15th July this year.

The main event will take place at Peak Rail Rowsley Station on Sunday 15th with a pub meet on Friday 13th. More details to follow but for now save the date and spread the word. I hope as many of us as possible can join them, it really is a great day out and well organised by some truly excellent enthusiasts.

This will be the first outing for my Exige after it’s marathon restoration, I hope it doesn’t disappoint :wink:

Thanks for posting Jonny (and for sorting out my log in!) but you got one crucial bit wrong - the main event is not at Chatsworth this year, it’s at Peak Rail Rowsley Station. But anyway, to enjoy the event fully you must join in one of the runs and after breakfast we have a 100 car Lotus procession in to the final venue - just to make sure no one gets lost! More details can be found on facebook or please visit the mloc online store (midlandslotus.co.uk).
We hope to see a good few of you there on the day but also making a weekend of it and joining us for our Friday night pub meet at the Charles Cotton Inn in Hartington.

Dean

By the way I am gagging to see Jonny’s orange s1 which actually attended the very first LitP in 2012.
Maybe it will win the Car of the Day competition? It’s got to be in with a shout.

Lol stop with the pressure :smiley: :clap:

Changed my original post Dean, sorry about that :blush:

Looking forward to a full guided tour of the rebuild Jonny :smiley:

Nice choice of venue Dean :clap:

In the first three days of the event being in the mloc shop 25 people have purchased it :slight_smile: and all but one are booked on to the early morning runs.
It’s early days but it looks like it could be a bumper year!

Now up to 56 cars and counting!

Great stuff Dean. I’m on it however what may turn up will be acceptable but not finished by a long shot in my eyes. I’ll book the hotel and MLOC package soon. Sorry I’m so fricking busy it’s unreal.

Nice one Jonny!
No one will mind if it’s not quite finished I’m sure

I’ll book it when I get my car back.
Probably drive up on the morning…

When will that be Rob?

Well…I’ve requested a date in May…third time lucky!

Booked :smiley:

Me too!

I’ve booked too. Lots of quality S1s there, unless Simon sells his in the meantime . . .

Urging Jabbs and Ted to join us. I’mhopeful They will join us

Yep we’ll be there, add 2 more S1 Exiges :sunglasses:

Super. S1s Rule!

All we need now is Pierre to drive across the wastelands of Europe in his 340 R to join us . . Come on Pierre, you know you want to.And bring Hyppo

Might bring the Type 79 just got to see if it works and we can find accommodation etc