Lease

Can anyone assist with a lease companies details that deal in exiges, Im finding it real hard to find any kind of information on lease deals for this car

Hmmmm, Hetter, I don’t understand the post…

me neither…

He’s probably ‘mad’

…as a hatter!

That’s quite good for you mike!

Come on Mr Hatter, give us a clue and we’ll try and help you.

Ian

Sorry guys new to this site so just feeling my way around at the minute. Im looking to opt out of the company car scheme therefore im looking at leasing an exige.

Can anyone help

If I were you I’d buy one of the car mags and send an email to each company in the advert section.

If that fails try to get one of the Lotus dealers to search on your behalf on the understanding that they get to supply the car, or how about ringing Lotus direct and asking if they supply to any lease companies ??

…or how about ringing Lotus direct and asking if they supply to any lease companies ??

Didn’t they used to advertise as doing it themselves? Perhaps though dealers?

Ian

If you are opting out of a Company Car scheme you wont want to be leasing. Leasing payments attract VAT are are designed for businesses.

What you need is a PCP (Personal contract plan) which you should get direct from a dealer. Lotus Finance should have their own competative packages but be sure to haggle over the rate, they will want to make some commission out of you if possible ! Expect a PCP rate of between 9 and 12 % APR.

Good luck

If anyone wants to lease cars / equipment / IT through a business, let me know as I work for a leasing company - but it has to be through a UK business…

Don’t know if that is any help…