Le Mans Classic

Hey all, anyone going to Le Mans Classic this year? I’ve not organised anything yet, and haven’t been before, but one I really want to go to…

Went in 2008, year after I got the Exige. Great trip with a few members of Nyloc. Would love to back there again one day.

Now this could be a good trip. :clap: …went when it first started when there was only a smallish crowd and you could get in the everywhere …Was totally chaotic as only the French can do…but I think it is much more crowded and controlled now a days. No doubt someone will comment.
Trouble with getting old …you remember what things were like …sometimes they were better.!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes i’m going and taking my GTE this year. Glamping with travel destinations. Yes its busy but not mental like the normal 24hr used to be (dont know if it still is). So youre not having to que for 20-15mins just to get across the track etc.

I’ll be there and RussT is going too.

I will be there also, all being well in the S1 Exige.

Yes I am going as well.

Going through the tunnel Wednesday night and stay in Abbeville overnight.

Take a steady run down Thursday we are staying at the Chateau d Eporce with Le Mob always a good crowd staying there very friendly.

This is the 5th time we have been I think it is better that the normal 24 hour less crowded you can drive around with no hassle. If the weather is the same as 2016 it will be the icing on the cake even better if we make it all the way home this time.

I’m going in my Exige With the french Lotus club :wink:

I could be interested… but book a Lotus factory tour on the 6th July with my son…

I am wondering if it is worth going just for 2 days?