Le Mans Classic 24hrs - July

Does Lotus run any kind of event there does anyone know? Parking in the circuit etc?

Various Lotus clubs are making the trip this year.
Have a look here: http://www.club-lotus.co.uk/news2.php?id=56 but you may have to join !
Accomodation in the area isnt easy to find

Right, im booked on speed ferries dover-bologne on thurs 10th at 14.20, I couldnt make it for the 10.45am and I didnt want to do th 6pm as I would be arriving at lemans in the middle of the night.

Not being the brightest lad, just re read your post sjw, where you stopping in bologne? If i did the 6pm ferry it would save me a rush thursday and saves a journey down on my tod!

Gav

Gav,
Looks like we’re on board the same ferry on the Thursday. I’m a bit slow too, in every sense, but we plan to head straight to our digs outside Le Mans once we’re off the ferry. Look fwd to seeing you.

Right ive moved my booking to 6pm, stopping over in Bologne cos its one less night in a tent, and heading to LeMans friday with SJW.
Gav

I’ve finally got around to booking the crossings and gone for the Thursday 10.45am Speedferries crossing (flex voucher scheme worked a treat), back Sunday evening.

Hope to see some of you down there for beers and atmosphere

Cheers

Mark