Laser Blue S1 Exige

Evening all,

With a heavy heart I am thinking of selling my S1 Exige.

After 9 years of ownership I’m thinking of a change. It is a 190, 70,000 miles, rebuild by Essex Autosport 7,000 miles ago, nitrons etc, M9 EXG reg.

After seeing many debates over the years, now is the tricky part to personally agree what is the market value with few always available on the market to gauge the realistic selling prices to those that hope to sell.

Lady owner for the last 9 years, I brought it back from Holland as Laser Blue S1 Exige was on my must have list and what a pleasure it has been.

Any opinions welcome.

Thanks,

Carly

Oh NO!

We need you here… I recall your first posts and banter very clearly! :laughing:

Good luck with the valuation… 2 years it would have been much easier… probably circa £25k! Today, who knows! I certainly don’t! :unamused:

Pete :wink:

I remember Ozzy Pete - Haha, I’ve lost the banter since I hit the old age of 30 :slight_smile:

I know it’s hard right - Hopefully time will soon tell,

Don’t do it, you’ll regret it . Not checked your posts but didn’t you and the car feature in a mag sometime?
I love laser blue by the way.

Not that I was aware off :slight_smile:

May well be for keeps still…but was looking to invest it into another car.

Shame I never saw yours around when I lived in Essex.

With the handful all around 50k (low mileage I know); pick a price!

With the way S1 prices seem to be going, I can’t think of a much better investment car?!!?

It’s a classic Ferrari

Hi Carly,

I’m sorry that you are thinking of selling the car.
But maybe i am interested again, i bought an S3 last year, but i am thinking of getting back into S1 ownership.
Can you send me a PM as i’d like to know what work, apart from the engine rebuilt, has been carried out since you had it, or since i sold it, LOL

Kind regards, Marten

Its been 8 good years Marten - Feels like a lifetime ago we was stood in your lovely garage :crazy:

How long did the TVR last? Is the S3 for keeps still or did it make you think how fantastic our S1 is?? :smiley: :smiley:

What’s your email address Marten and we will try and drop you an email tonight,

Regards,
Carly

Hi Carly,

times certainly flies, i can remember very clear when i bought it close to Basildon.
The TVR affair did not last long, as i sold it within 8 months, the enginesound, performance and torque was mind blowing but it bit me twice in a few months and i decided i’d better sell it before it would live up to it’s nick name ie widow maker :confused:

I never forgot the way the exige behaved and a couple of years ago i bought another S1, but this needed some work and altough i started i simply did not have the time to finish it, hence i sold it to Klaus who is also very active on this board and did a proper job of restoring the girl to the next level, something i could never have achieved

After selling the Exige to Klaus, i bought a V6.
This again is a lovely car, but i miss a bit of the handling and the rawness of an S1
Seeing that you are thinkering with the idea of selling, i could not help then to reply to your post

I’ll send you my email adress in a PM

regards, Marten

Hello all,

After 10 years of ownership and lots of will I, won’t I thoughts of whether I’ll regret selling - The time has come to change and move in a different direction.

Its not quite ready for market (moving house in the coming weeks) but I’m open to discussions if anyone wants to discuss before I market.

Thanks,
Carly

Morning all,

It’s officially on the market - Link below,

Looks super. Priced a bit low!:flushed:

What a beautiful car. I hope it goes to a good owner.

I am really , really enjoying the aesthetics of the s1.

Thanks Thommo. So hard to decided on the price.

I originally sat around the 40k mark but it’s hard to gauge sold prices so it’s priced to sell hopefully…

Thanks Andy. Tough decision as I know no other car will have that same impression when opening the garage door as the S1.

Lovely looking S1, looks almost identical to mine that I sold a couple of month ago. Mine had done about 38k miles and I priced it at £38.5k and sold in 2 days.
Good luck with the sale.

Price reduced due to an increase in stable - Partners TVR currently sitting on the kerb :joy::joy::joy: