Krypton Green S2 with PP only £25k!

This is very tempting:

Krypton Green Exige S2 with performance pack, 4.5k miles at just over �25k…and its from a dealer so what did he buy it in at, 20k?

See www.pistonheads.co.uk

only had my s1 a few months, but I am even tempted by that my self!!! love the colour as well!!! 2 owners already tho

The force is strong boys. You must resist. Resist…

It was my old car, the dealer is selling for what he paid me against a 240r, the car is mint and a real bargin… just makes me wonder what he paid for the 240… I paid 39 which I thought was very fair for a 1200 mile as new car…

will you tell us what he gave you for the car in part ex?

He paid me 25,495 for the car I’d guess, reason it’s vague is that we haggled on the cost to change not the values of the individual cars. At 39 for the 240r I bought, he paid 25,495. Guess he had a big margin in the 240r but I’m happy and there is a bargin out there for someone, oh, it doesn’t hav a DAB tuner, everything else is correct.

yes if it is mint like you say it must be a bargin at 25K

mmmmmm

only had my s1 a few months, but I am even tempted by that my self!!! love the colour as well!!! 2 owners already tho

Nath,

Are you thinking of moving over to the DARK side???

Forget about the 2 owners, as my dad always told me ‘I’d rather have a car with 5 good owners than 1 bad one’!

Well im pleased the last owner wasnt stitched up on the trade in deal…looks a great deal, especially as the last owner posts on here to and we ‘know’ him!

Now if only it was Chrome Orange with the performance pack, then I WOULD be interested!

He paid me 25,495 for the car I’d guess, reason it’s vague is that we haggled on the cost to change not the values of the individual cars. At 39 for the 240r I bought, he paid 25,495. Guess he had a big margin in the 240r but I’m happy and there is a bargin out there for someone, oh, it doesn’t hav a DAB tuner, everything else is correct.

Ive got a top ‘hifi’ system in my Exige…dont even know if it works, ive never tried it, I like the sound of my engine too much!

the other thing is it’s still got 10 months Lotus dealer warranty from Wilsons, last service was 500 miles ago, rear tyres are not great though, no stone chips… I miss the colour, but love the 240…

the other thing is it’s still got 10 months Lotus dealer warranty from Wilsons, last service was 500 miles ago, rear tyres are not great though, no stone chips… I miss the colour, but love the 240…

I used to have a Fiat X1/9 in that colour!!!

Nath,

Are you thinking of moving over to the DARK side???

Had 4 beers tonight and you know i am only young and weeding and don’t know what i am thinking. To be honest, I would only change for a 240R or Idealy a cup240 in a year or so!!! This S2 just seemed to good to be true, but love my S1 way to much.