Koni Shocks S1 Exige

Good Morning chaps,

Does anyone have a pic to hand of the standard koni shocks and springs from an S1 Exige pls?

Hi,
try to check here, they were on ebay some days ago:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120176138858&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

Thx mate, youve been a gr8 help!!

Daniel
I have those chocks coming out from my MK1 exige just bought at “bell and colvill” and only 12 000 miles. I change to Nitrons so i am selling mine for only 350 sterling including shipping to you in england.
Just let me know

I also have a set that has come off my 37000mile S1 Exige… available for 200�

I upgraded to Nitrons a well

Hi,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120176138858&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002 >

Jesus - how much did they go for !!!

�275-�350 seems about the price range of the ones being sold on e-bay - inclduing mine which sold for waaaaay less than �570 !!! and they only had done 9k miles !

Stop complaining

I gave mine away for nowt after they’d done about 38K miles - I reckoned they were well knackered, but the Elise owner who took them off my hands is well pleased

I am not sure if this is of any help as you may be wishing to keep the car totally as the factory intended etc. BUT a friend’s S1 failed the MOT on two leaking Koni shocks. After speaking to lotus for prices on replacement units it gave the true meaning to the word SHOCKER…

So i phoned up AVO for him and as luck would have it they do a beautiful set of black and purple anodised gas units with adjustable spring platforms. For all four adjustable gas shocks it worked out cheaper than two koni units from lotus. From memory it was about �80 a corner. He is very impressed with the results, and so is his wallet !!!

Daniel
I have those chocks coming out from my MK1 exige just bought at “bell and colvill” and only 12 000 miles. I change to Nitrons so i am selling mine for only 350 sterling including shipping to you in england.
Just let me know

Hey Franck / Chaps

Was only lookin for pics as im selling mine also and havent got them back yet as their with the car still being worked on. I reckon we could flood the market with these at the moment haha. Thx for all your feedback

Hi,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120176138858&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002 >

Jesus - how much did they go for !!!

�275-�350 seems about the price range of the ones being sold on e-bay - inclduing mine which sold for waaaaay less than �570 !!! and they only had done 9k miles !

Can’t read German but they really don’t look like thay have just done 10k km, they look like new.

Stop complaining

I gave mine away for nowt after they’d done about 38K miles - I reckoned they were well knackered, but the Elise owner who took them off my hands is well pleased

Oi anything for nothing should immediately come my way!!!

I didn’t know you then, “Big Boy”

I didn’t know you then, “Big Boy”

Ah this was back in the old days