KH 26th & ladies night 28th

Who’s going to the SIDC track day on the 26th and is anyone else letting there other half out to play on Monday for the ladies only track night.
Ally if your coming I believe your old car might be there, with its new owner.

Dave

Dave
First question

Second question a most resounding

Mike

Mike

I presume the cars now back to full health

Dave

I’ll be there on Sat, and will try to convince my wife to go on Monday, although the tyres will be bald after Sat…

Uldis

I’ll be there.

Will be good to see my old buggy again…should be a bit faster with the stripes on it now.

P.S. Might pop up on Monday to check out the talent.

Ally

He didn’t like the stripes (no taste ) so had them removed.
Just finishing putting the stripes on mine, the jury is still out as to whether they stay or not.

Uldis

How easy was it to fit the vernier pully and time the engine.

Dave

Dave,
The bang we heard going round the hairpin was the engine steady bar bracket letting go. I welded it up like it should have been in the first place and fitted a nylon bush instead of crappy rubber

As for the gearbox oil leak I drained it and re-filled with Red Line synthetic and the change is a lot smoother but I’ll reserve judgement until tomorrow.

Mike

Dave

Did your wife go to this? if so how did it go and how busy was it? what else was there?

Hi Rox

Yes Di did the track night; She had a great time, apart from the torrential rain, which lasted the whole session. I only went out as a passenger for one session, just to show her the lines through the bends, however she didn�t really need any help, and it was all a bit much for me sitting in the passenger seat so I left her on her own after that. She says without me in the car she enjoyed her self more, don�t know why , and by the end of the night she was fair shifting. Only points of concern was when she said that the car was stuttering going up the pit straight at about 8000rpm and she also admitted yesterday that she�d had a spin at the hairpin which I missed.
Only another 12 months to go until the next one .

Dave