JSR Website no longer under construction

Fook me - check this out

http://www.jsracing.info/

"It's Alive!!!" - YouTube

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Great stuff :sunglasses:

Lol :smiley: Nice one fellas.

At last…you do need some better photos though.

I agree, but we work with the hand that is dealt us. Especially the early ones :wink:

I think it might be worth mentioning all the custom work you do as well?

Starting a sentence with an ‘And’, I don’t know! :wink:

There’s a couple of products I like the look of!

Ian :slight_smile:

Oh, theres much more to come in the next couple of weeks. You may even recognise a boot bulkhead along the way :smiley:

And no commenting on punctuation, speeling spelling or dodgy English skills Mr.IDG!! :slight_smile:

[quote=JDS]Oh, theres much more to come in the next couple of weeks. You may even recognise a boot bulkhead along the way :smiley:

And no commenting on punctuation, speeling spelling or dodgy English skills Mr.IDG!! :slight_smile: [/quote]

Well my car is going in straight away!!! Bargain at the agreed price plus ANY extra work for ONLY �49.50 plus VAT!!!

(Think you need to add the ‘per hour’ words then John!!!) :smiley:

Yea… can I book a geo then add an Audi conversion for the extra �49.50 please ?
:smiley:

[quote=pete757][quote=JDS]Oh, theres much more to come in the next couple of weeks. You may even recognise a boot bulkhead along the way :smiley:

And no commenting on punctuation, speeling spelling or dodgy English skills Mr.IDG!! :slight_smile: [/quote]

Well my car is going in straight away!!! Bargain at the agreed price plus ANY extra work for ONLY �49.50 plus VAT!!!

(Think you need to add the ‘per hour’ words then John!!!) :smiley: [/quote]

But you haven’t seen our agreed prices!! :smiley:

Ooh, Liking the sound of the stage 3 conversion, wouldnt mind a go in one of those!!!

Perfectly permissable in the world of tabloid journalism, old boy!

So what actually is Sean’s involvement in the company? I couldn’t find reference to him other than an email addy?

I basically own half of the building that JSR operates from.

I have no involvement in the day to day running of JSR officially, although I do spend quite a lot of time there and help out the lads when I can.

I bounce all of my crazy ideas off them and they help me turn them into reality.

Plus John and Wayne are two of my best mates.

That’s about it I reckon.

[quote=SeanB]I basically own half of the building that JSR operates from.

I have no involvement in the day to day running of JSR officially, although I do spend quite a lot of time there and help out the lads when I can.

I bounce all of my crazy ideas off them and they help me turn them into reality.

Plus John and Wayne are two of my best mates.

That’s about it I reckon.

[/quote]

Whic half is yours ? - the freezing cold workshop or the cosy office ??? :smiley:

When I owned half a girl I got the talky bit - DOH !!! :smiley:

Nice website lads!

Mark

[/quote]When I owned half a girl I got the talky bit - DOH !!! :smiley: [/quote]

that must have included the the fun bag bit too!

Mine is the tidy half!!

Nice to see the JSRacing site finally live :slight_smile: