Javelin

Hi, apologies if this thread has been done before, but has anybody used these or have an opinion on them. After missing out on the Exiges day :frowning: I’m contemplating booking a day they are doing at Anglesey on Wednesday 10th July. I’ve only really normally done BAT days and a couple with LOT in the past, just don’t want to turn up and it being full of a bunch of chavs in Vauxhall Novas :eh:
Admittedly I did own a couple as a 17 year old :lolno:

Mark

I think it depends on the day. I have not used them in years but I have had the joy of chavs in Corsas and really good days as well. I still use Bat who, after a lot of if changes are ticking on ok. Join me at Croft next Saturday.

Keith

I’ve usually had a good experience with Javelin. The days can be busy, but they don’t stand for any nonsense.

javelin are fine, they’re cheaper because they run more cars, the rules are the same as most TDOs including BAT. The briefings are over-long and boring as fk but that should at least mitigate the risk of people being twats on track.

I’ve probably done 20-30 days with each of BAT and Jav and I don’t really notice a difference

Thanks for the offer of Croft Keith, but its my youngest 6th birthday party next weekend so need to be around for that… Anymore let me know…
Anybody fancy Anglesey on the 10th July?