Jamie’s S2 Exige

Thought it was about time I started a thread on my S2 Exige, Purchased from Will Blackham at the start of 2019.

Just over 27,000 miles when I collected it, and now sitting a little less than 31,000. Really enjoying having it, although I really would like to have an S1 Exige, There’s just something about the styling.

It’s been serviced twice now in my ownership, and will be going in for it’s MOT at the end of this week.

Tight squeeze in beside it’s garage companions.

1 Like

Jaw hit the floor!

Great garage mister!

Thank you! Had the 911 for 10 years, although it’s been off the road for a few years. Quite a bit of work on it over the summer, and now just waiting on the rear bumper coming back from repair and paint, and it’s MOT time. Not sure if it’s staying. I’ve been thinking about selling both the 911 and Exige, and replacing with a V6 exige. Current thoughts though are to replace the 911 with an S1 Exige. Would two Exiges be a crazy idea though??

The Mk1 Mini arrived earlier this year - it’s definitely a keeper :smiley:

What a selection! Thanks for sharing, Keep in touch.

For a second, I thought someone had took my Exige.

Great garage. I’ve had 5x Mk1 Mini’s over the years, including a 998 short stroke Cooper and a van (wish I’d kept that).

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Exige really suits that colour. Very nice on the Minis! Long term fan, and had most variants over the years.

MOT time tomorrow, so a quick wash in prep.

Very nice. Do you prefer driving it with the roof on or off?

Thank you. That’s a good question actually re the roof. I think it depends on how I’m feeling. On a really decent summers day, roof off is great. Seem to be able to hear the supercharger more clearly with the roof off too.

It does though look a lot meaner with the roof on. I think the full length roof scoop would look better.

Meant to update this earlier in the week. MOT passed, but embarrassed to say it only did 460 miles since the last one. Must try harder in 2021

Home from its annual service and MOT.

:sunglasses: :thumbup: Cheeky little mini in the background! :thumbup:

Yes - one if the Exige’s garage companions :smiley:

Quick stop for a photo on the Sunday coffee run.

Super pic👍