"Interesting" Audi Conversion

I made an offer on that as knew the guy who bought it off david, sadly it was turned down and i couldnt sell my honda elise anyway so it never happened, as for seloc, jesus that place is worse than Pistonheads

Yes Lowell - I have now left Seloc, had enough

I made an offer on that as knew the guy who bought it off david, sadly it was turned down and i couldnt sell my honda elise anyway so it never happened, as for seloc, jesus that place is worse than Pistonheads

Having not really got too involved on Seloc, lingered mainly I find this equation works quite well.

Seloc = no fun dull squared!

Classifieds section is handy mind

Having not really got too involved on Seloc, lingered mainly I find this equation works quite well.

Seloc = no fun dull squared!

Agreed!..

And it is a real pleasure by contrast to have such a great group of peeps on the Exiges forums!

[/quote]

Yes Lowell - I have now left Seloc, had enough [/quote]

What made you spit your dummy out Phil they didn’t mention your aquired taste in bodykits again did
they F$#kin shandy drinkers

It’s not April 1st!

It’s a shame it was repainted ‘Matt’ - it looked stunning when it was gloss!

Interesting comments about the values of modified vs standard cars. Having previously owned a Honda’d S2 Elise, I would love one in my Exige, but must admit that I like the idea of keeping the car original. I expected to hate the VHPD - but I don’t!

With so many engine converted S1 Exige’s about, I wonder how many originals out of the 601 remain in the UK?

Neal.

I recognise the lime green RX7 that he is selling. I meet him once at Oulton Park with his son and he gave me a pax lap in that 600bhp RX7 on a damp track…The guy is a great driver and that RX7 was totally awesome, he has lots of cars and is a total petrol head. He was racinging in the time attack series at the time hence why he has a few spare Jap cars - he is not a car dealer, he owns his own company based in lancashire.
(I feel guilty i cant remember his name,) He could not have owned the Audi exige at the time, or if he did he never mentioned it.

Thouroughly nice bloke and from somone who has spent time and money on an audi conversion i know how much they cost and with that spec its a fair price for what is a very fast car…

Aww… that’s a shame. The car was in cracking condition when I told it to JJ…

He had a minor off at Donington in it (me passengering) a few years back, but nothing serious… could have maintained it a bit better I gather, but then I heard he had it up for sale and was bought by someone who wanted to take it racing (perhaps explains the paintwork)

Even so, nice car for whoever owns it, if it’s been maintained.