insurance help please.

My first post!I am picking my S2 exige up early next week,can anyone point me in the direction of an insurance company that is’nt charging the earth!

TIA marc.

Marc

Autotorque tel no: 0161 278 5226. Speak with JohnO (gaffer) or Chris - mention you got phone number from exiges.com.

thanks mr pesky i hope they can beat the quote from my current insurer adrian flux.

marc.

I’m still waiting on Autotorque to come back with my quote - gave Chris the details last week and subsequently not heard anything, left two messages -

Mark

Escaper…will get Chris to get in touch tomorrow am, I think the office has been pre occupied making sure the Financial Services Authority regulations are met with effect from 14.01.05 when it comes into force. Perhaps you can email him your number at [email protected]

Apologies once again and hope we can help
JohnO

JohnO

A little bird (okay a fat git) tells me that you’ve been splashing out again I look forward to hearing full details at Autosport tomorrow (we’ll be around the bar, behind the Autosport stand at around 12.30)

If you’re gonna take it on track, Esteem or Competition are worth a quote too. Try a search for details.

Ian

In my experience Liverpool Victoria are reasonably priced and offer free cover as standard for unlimited number of track days - good value.

Autotorque came through with a great price… only marginally more than elephant but includes coverage for a few track sessions plus general xs is favourable.

Thks to JohnO and Chris !

Time to sign up for Croft now …

M