Insurance for S3 Exige

I’m due to pick up my Exige on Friday, and need to arrange insurance this week, any recommendations?
thanks

All depends, but REIS have been good with mine.

Similar for Matt at Henderson Taylor.

You might find some insurers requiring a tracker to be fitted.
I’m going with Classic Line Insurance as they do not require this.

For me one answer were the cheapest with track day cover. I found all that I tried needed a tracker but didn’t really mind fitting one.

Matt at Henderson insured mine.

mmmm…thanks guys, I have been with Matt at Henderson Taylor for the last 5/6 years with my old Exige, but didn’t feel particularly well looked after this year when I cancelled my policy with 4 months to go - no refund!
Have decided to go with Churchill…Oh yes!
how does: £449 for fully comp, full and protected ncb, 4k miles limit, £900 excess, only me (55 year old) driving, social use only, kept in locked garage, compare…reasonable?

Classic Line were close to that for me with a 3k limit and trackday cover, eu breakdown and agreed value.
I need more that 3k in my 1st year so have gone to 5k limit and is around £700 (inc my trackday claim in 2013) - no tracker required

I understand my V6S is at Bell & Colvill now, if only Jamie would get back from Geneva and send me some pics before the weekend !!

cheers Tony, can’t wait for much longer…it’s not easy is it?
when do you think you’ll be collecting yours?
Dave

Well, my car left Lotus last Friday and hasn’t arrived yet, and it doesn’t seem anyone knows where it is.
Supposed to be collecting it on Saturday but it’s not arrived so no idea. Need to sort out insurance if I am collecting.

Just worried something has happened and it’s being covered up.

Hi Tony, that does sound a bit strange, but I’m sure it will get sorted out quickly and all will be fine…there is a limit to how much anticipatory excitement we can cope with!!
let us know when you collect and enjoy!

I really hope so, starting to get doubts :frowning: Will be seriously worried if I don’t collect on Saturday.

Found out today that they will not give agreed value on new cars up to 5 years old, so Matt at Henderson Taylor helped me out and turned out to be cheaper too!