Insurance Broker recommendations please

I’ve just received my renewal and the Ins Co has excluded track days.

Any recommended Brokers of Ins Cos?

Exige 240

Henderson Taylor.

Give Matt at HT a call…

Yep, Henderson Taylor
0161 437 7442

I tried HT the other week but they were closed for a week. Shopped about and Chris Knott were the best for me. �767 for unlimited miles with mods and protected no claims on my 240

+1

I’m still with CCI, renewed couple of months ago and despite everyone claiming prices had gone through the roof mine went down !!! Never had a problem with them :slight_smile:

Thanks for the responses !

CCI always been good for me.

mark

Privilege, fully comp, Exige 240, protected no claims, 5000 miles a year

�254

found through confused.com

[quote=exigejohnston]I’ve just received my renewal and the Ins Co has excluded track days.

Any recommended Brokers of Ins Cos?

Exige 240[/quote]

I wonder how many have claimed for TD damage??
none I know off

[quote=pendy]Privilege, fully comp, Exige 240, protected no claims, 5000 miles a year

�254

found through confused.com [/quote]

Does this policy cover “modifications” &/or “trackdays”?

Now that women have to pay their fair share I would expect most renewals should be considerably reduced !
:smiley:

any that are good for young drivers ha

Mr Pesky sir, no cover for trackdays … ok should have read the first post better ! and no mods to mine either… as yet. Like most exige owners I do have leanings in the Track/ Mods direction so Im guessing that may send it sky high, though I was surprised how low it was.

Its been so quiet on here over Xmas Ive been tempted to post a few pics of some work I did for Red Bull about a year or 2 ago … but cant figure out how to load pics ?

Pendy

I doubt they’ll cover you for trackdays fullstop, & you will struggle with any mods. Suggest you check BEFORE carrying out any mods, :wink:

Would be a shame/waste not to get the bugga on track though! :smiley:

Upload the image to Photobucket, after opening an account of course. When the image is displayed in the library, tap it and look for " image links". Copy and paste the IMG Code direct to the posting box on here, directly copy and paste, do not use the link in the bar above in the full posting form.