Induction for 240R

I am thinking of putting an induction kit on my 240R. I am looking at the Reverie Daytona fully ducted kit. Is it any good or any other ideas? This is my first Exige, in fact first Lotus, I love it!

I have one in the shed (Reverie) that I took off my S2 Exige that you can have for �50? Then, when it trips the MIL or is too noisy, you havent spent �300+ on it!

There are no gains to be had unless you go with a much larger filter and tuning…But they do sound cool

mines got a piperx and ive never had a problem with the mil light.

marc.

I have one in the shed

Jeez, the S1 cant be that bad can it?

Apart from a perceived increase in minute bhp (through easier breathing) and a different sound what else does an Induction kit actually do, I don’t really know

Apart from a perceived increase in minute bhp (through easier breathing) and a different sound what else does an Induction kit actually do, I don’t really know

Without a remap all the induction kit will do is change the noise and reduce weight. Don’t buy one expecting any more hp without a remap. I had back to back rolling road sessions when I had mine fitted and it lost 1 hp but the noise made if feel as if it had gained 10

All this on a N/A though, cant comment with authority on the SC cars. Although believe that ITG had problems developing a kit for the S as it started to run lean. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Seriously, I cant give this thing away !

Without a remap all the induction kit will do is change the noise and reduce weight. Don’t buy one expecting any more hp without a remap. I had back to back rolling road sessions when I had mine fitted and it lost 1 hp but the noise made if feel as if it had gained 10

All this on a N/A though, cant comment with authority on the SC cars. Although believe that ITG had problems developing a kit for the S as it started to run lean. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

If you have a CAI hang on to it, I know for a fact that there will be a header and proper tuning avalible soon…The headers are being tested as we speak…

I notice better throttle response and more free revving with a decent induction kit.

Power can actually go down with crap kits but good kits will improve power but unfortunately you hardly get anything on the Exige without a remap.

Power can actually go down with crap kits but good kits will improve power but unfortunately you hardly get anything on the Exige without a remap.

Just in case there is any confusion, I don’t have any old crap on my car, and the power still went down slightly before the remap. Car has ITG. Sounds fabulous and with the remap now getting over 200hp.

Sorry! I didn’t mean YOU had a crap kit I was talking generally, stuff like K&N.

Ok dont think i will bother then. Its not as if the car isnt quick any way, just thought it may make a bit of difference and sound good as well, but i’m not spending money just to lose my hearing slightly earlier