Incomming messages stuck

Messages stuck in my incoming box…have cleared out old messages but still stuck.
Anybody trying to contact me please use. [email protected].

Ref 260 Sprint for sale

Look for some script to click where it tells you about messages waiting Clive.

Well I fixed it but dont know how Just pressed everything.
Easier than fixing a corroded Exige
My heater assembly is crumbling away…going to need a whole replacement unit…its aircon but presumably could accept a non aircon unit ?
Cheers Johnny.

Not that easy Clive. It’ll need rewiring, not sure how. You’ll need to adapt the air in like what I did and from memory I don’t think it’s as doable. The air in from the crash structure is different on non AC cars and is maybe too awkward to do. Also I’m not 100% sure how I’m going to make mine work, that’ll be where John Shrorrocks will come into play. Well I’m sure he’ll be doing a shit load more then that eventually but that one is nailed on :wink:

I’ve put it out there but have drawn a blank on help with regards the heater. If it all comes together I have a spare ducting kit which you can have to go with the battery bracket you don’t want :smiley:. I suppose then you may have to go for a brand new AC heater box.

:blush: thanks Johnny…with repairs the fan assembly is salvageable but the box with heat exchanger is dead.
I am wondering if I could get anew box fabricated as its not much more than a plastic box with flap and radiator .
I will talk to my man.
Having dificulty removing impeller from motor shaft seems the metal has corroded and tightly expanded into the plastic. Idont want to break the impeller.
Keep up the good work.

You too Clive

fezzasus on seloc made up ~50 new heater boxes for VX220s. He may be able to help/offer something that you can fit, Clive?

I remember talking to him about it for my S1 as his new design was a much better blower fan.
Some details here: Vx220 V.2 Heater - Group Buy Room - VX220 Owners Club

Maybe they can get a RHD one? https://www.eliseparts.com/products/show/91/714/lhd-heater-matrix-housing/
Junks/Phil perhaps?