in case you weren't aware IMPORTANT

(i wasnt)

BBC

Ive had a hands free kit in my exige for years, if you get a ‘parrot’ one it comes all wired with the iso stereo plug/socket on so is p*ss easy to fit.

Gav

(Waits for Peskys twisted vesion)

About time too.

(pats bluetooth connection to car stereo)

Quote of the piece on the BBC website.

Shadow Transport Secretary Chris Grayling said: "This is a perfectly sensible change and we support it.

“But the trouble with changes like this coming from ministers in ivory towers is that they have left our roads to be policed by speed cameras rather than real traffic officers - and so people will carry on getting away with offences like this.”

About time too.

(pats bluetooth connection)

Couldn’t agree more - hope they go after the prats who smoke whilst driving too.

About time too.

(pats bluetooth connection)

Couldn’t agree more - hope they go after the prats who smoke whilst driving too.

couldn’t agree more, never understood why it’s not okay to eat, drink or talk on your mobile but its okay to smoke

What about doing the Times crossword?

What about doing the Times crossword?

You only do that whilst you’re racing, & after you’ve finished ICI’s quarterly VAT Return - or have you been lying to me all these years?

Gee you guys are slow…been like that here for years. Now they’re talking about banning handsfree headsets too. Do you think they will ever work out that they should just ban f*ckwits that can’t drive?

I recon they should ban bluetooth headsets, especially those kn*bs who wear them in restraunts!

Gav

I recon they should ban bluetooth headsets, especially those kn*bs who wear them in restraunts!

Gav

Agree with that as well. Just picked up a new Nissan Pathfinder before Christmas and that has Bluetooth integration through the stereo/sat nav system so as soon as I get in the car it’s connected.

In a Mk1 exige under K series power i never managed to find a headset powerful enough to hold a conversation that i could actually hear. You just end up hearing half sentances and agreeing to anything !!

Maybe i need a quiet HONDA engine - or even better just switch the phone off completely!!

I can’t hear myself think, let alone communicate with a passenger by shouting, let alone think about using a phone in my Lotus.

You’re just boasting now

You’re just boasting now

You’re just boasting now

Sorry… you’ll have to speak up… I can’t hear you !!

(I am Pesky AICMFP)

Used to be Chalky White (AICMFP)