I'm back

Not that I went away as far as admin goes (though some could argue that too…)… I am back into S1 Exige ownership !

Good news… so will you be bringing it to Croft?

Good news David

So what have you got, & what have/are you going to do engine wise?

Must be Audi power

Good man…

Are you in any way suggesting that I might not keep the original engine ? Wash your mouth out

If I had a choice of people to do the Honda conversion, I may have considered that route… looks like it’s the Audi route for me.

Splendid news!

Bringing it to Croft?

Ian

Nice one David. Somehow I knew you’d be back
So what’s the spec?

How does the chassis of the S2 compare with that of the S1?

Are you in any way suggesting that I might not keep the original engine ? Wash your mouth out

If I had a choice of people to do the Honda conversion, I may have considered that route… looks like it’s the Audi route for me.

I’m suprised you don’t want another TT kit. Didn’t you really rate them? Would be interesting to have one on the road to compare with the Honda/Audi cars.

As far as I know TT aren’t offering the TT260 any more

There not offering the TT260 anymore but ill look after your old one. Martin and Steve Edwards have done a very nice job of there Honda conversion.

TT dont actively offer the TT260 upgrade anymore but when i spoke with them they said they wouldnt turn away a customer should someone turn up with the car and the money

TT dont actively offer the TT260 upgrade anymore but when i spoke with them they said they wouldnt turn away a customer should someone turn up with the car and the money

Worth a phone call?