I'm back again!

Hello again folks, I used to post as danM, some of you will remember me from NYLOC, I’ve previously owned a type 49 s2 elise, then a Titanium Exige S and latterly a Chrome Orange Exige S which I stupidly sold about 3 years ago, and was a beautiful car with Touring and Performance Pack. Anyhow it’s all water under the bridge. I’ve since owned a Focus RS, Clio 200 and ph2 Clio V6, and was starting to look at TVR 350’s and Tamoras but kept on coming back to looking at Exiges, I think once you’ve owned them they get in your blood. So here I am again this time in a Black 07 N/A Exige. It’s been fairly well looked after having done 53k miles and I intend to keep it fairly standard with the exception of a few bits and pieces, but I’ve already got a few niggles that I’ll post about shortly!

Anyhow it’s great to be back! Here are a few pics (by the way thats a sleeping child in the passenger seat! I took her out for her first drive and she was sparked out within 2 minutes!), …

Welcome back fella :smiley:

Good stuff welcome back :wave:

Great car welcome back :sunglasses:

Nice looking Exige.

I nearly got sucked into a tamora but got scared off when I read the service history invoices.

I ordered a Tamora at the motorshow when they launched it. They’d not got around to building it by the next motorshow when they launched the T350,…so I switched my order to that. In the end I got bored of it and bought an M-Coupe.

I still kinda wish I’d ticked that box.

Great car too by the way and welcome back to Lotus ownership.