Identify yourself !

Here’s the assembled hoarde at Croft… I think I’ve got some of the names right… let me know who you are and I’ll put your name against the picture.

[image]http://www.exiges.com/gallery/croft/group.jpg[/image]

I’m behind Russ’ left shoulder…

I’m stright up from Randy, and next to me is 'tash… Then Rox is to our left (piccy’s right) with Uldis next to him

Further Mike Lane is standing legs akimbo in the blue fireproofs, seanB is to the left in a blue beanie and niceguy has the white cap on

Mr Admin,

Nearly right! Can you swop over Martin E and Steve E.

Cheers Steve.

Im between (the correct) Steve E and Sean B

Im the sleeping guy with the white basball cap …

Im the one with a black baseball cap looking the opposite way to everyone else between “Superman Lane” and the now photoshopped Cellophane Sara

That’s not me!, that’s Mike Niven!
Some more names added to the orig. pic:

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Uldis/group.jpg[/image]

A few more names… Thats Keane (KP78) on Simon Edwards’ left, Christian (Quo) on SeanB’ left, JayCee next to Dave Stanley, Mike Stripe behind RussT and Simon S making signs behind Uldis.

I’m immediately behind Russ.

Mike

… and Simon S making signs behind Uldis.

So that’s who it was!
Sorry for blocking you…

I have changed again…I’m now Simon E. The real Simon E is behind Andy D and Martin E in the green cap.

Steve E.

I’m sandwiched between one and a half jocks (Kerry and Uldis).
Simon E is wearing the green cap and trying to push his way through to Sara
Amy is wearing the tea cosy next to Martin E, just to clarify thats the cream hat on his right as opposed to the blue tea cosy wearing Brummy on his left

Hey IDG should be on here as well , what about “photoshopping” yourself in Ian ??

To avoid any confusion I was refering to “Martin E” as per the last photo, who is now Simon E on the first photo, after originaly being Martin E on that photo who in reality is Stephen E…

Escaper is between Russ and Kerry and behind him is Evosal.

6970K is behind Superman Lane to the left a bit …

“Amy is wearing the tea cosy next to Martin E, just to clarify thats the cream hat on his right as opposed to the blue tea cosy wearing Brummy on his left”

Please don’t change me again… i’m getting confused as to who I am! Amy, With the cream tea cosy is on my right.

Cheers Steve E.

Many apologies Steve… as you know, I’m terrible with names !

6970K - go right one person and you have him