i think i'm going mad

if i see one more exige going for cheap as chips when i can’t commit to buying one i’m going to commit myself to the looney bin!!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-LOTUS-EXIGE-TOURING-A-C-ARDENT-RED_W0QQitemZ260016269753QQihZ016QQcategoryZ43114QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i hope this goes for over 20k

it’s those s2! They are just falling and falling as the weeks pass, sorry lads it true! I guess the S dons’t help!

Think you’ll find seller is Gordon Lamb - main Lotus dealer. They have had it up at �25k for ages - they pulled it off ebay at last minute a few weeks ago .

There seems a glut of S2 Exiges for sale at the mo…

I don�t know… the Azure S1 on autotrader, now that’s a much better way to spend 20k .

David

I don�t know… the Azure S1 on autotrader, now that’s a much better way to spend 20k .

David

you’ve changed your tune young man!!
considering you sent me a pm a few months ago saying that i should go for s2!!

i went to knockhill tonight with some people from scottishelises.com…had a great time,went out in an s2,caterham and…340R!!!
the 340R was amazing!!!want one so much…trying to figure out a way to make it happen!!

Oh, please don�t get me wrong, I adore the S2 and would choose one blindly, but, since my ride in Pesky�s S1 () I have learnt to appreciate what people see in them, and that one on autotrader is just so pretty (if not all that cheap).

That said… an S2, with a Brendan style rear wing and an extended diffuser = perfection , IMHO of course.

David

the 340R was amazing!!!want one so much…trying to figure out a way to make it happen!!

I got one for sale with all upgrades (UCR, 192 hp,…) but it is a LHD… Just in case