I lost a fin !

Ok…so I’ve somehow lost one of the middle fins off the rear diffuser…

Are they available as replacements or is it whole new diffuser job ? - Looks like they are just held on with rivets ??

Is there a way to tell if mine is an Edwards or an Eliseparts one (or are they the same ??)

I’ve lost a fin too - makes it more individual
Edwards diffuser has “Lotuspower” plasma cut into it.

Not all the diffusers have the Lotuspower logo, mine doesn’t as an ‘early’ one.

I lost a fin some time ago and afterwards drilled the holes slightly larger and used bigger rivets.

Did you make the replacement fin yourself Mark ?

No. Bought one from the Edwards, in fact I think I bought a pair IIRC.

Hi Dave, the diffuser on yours is an Edwards one mate
Steve

Cool…Thanks Steve !

A link to bring back memories :-

http://www.corelabs.net/gallery/Trackdays/Oulton_2min_lap

I want one of there diffuser’s but cant get them to reply to my emails
Tried a few times over the last 4 months.

Might just have to make my own.

I want one of there diffuser’s but cant get them to reply to my emails
Tried a few times over the last 4 months.

Might just have to make my own.

Well I’m drawing one up on CAD… if someone can take pics of their edwards/eliseparts extended diffuser to show the detail of how the rear lip relates to the edge of the rear clam and the depth of the fins, I’ll model it up in CAD and do engineering drawings and will be happy to share these in the public (exiges.com) domain. You’ll then be able to take this to any competent sheetmetal workshop and they’ll knock it up in a couple of days, no fuss, no mess I just need to know the approximate shape and extension of the extended rear lip versus the standard OEM item so I can take my existing model and modify it.

If anyone can help with photos/dimensions etc, I’ll be able to finish my 3D model and get the drawings done sharpish