I just bought a new motor!

It’s blue :sunglasses: in addition to the Exige obviously.

Very excited, I’m a very lucky boy :smiley:

Congrats, I’ll keep an ear out for it :wink:

Can we have another clue? :slight_smile:

It’s from 2002 and is NA…

M5

Good call. If not 996 GT3, that would be ballsy with kids and an Exige :slight_smile:

So blue and a BMW? :open_mouth:

Haha Steve not far off :laughing:

Yup you’re right E39 M5 :sunglasses: Only been thinking about getting one for about 5years. Its the perfect combination, an E39 M5 and a Honda’d SC+CC Exige, a performance car for every occasion.

NA rocks,…when there’s 8 cylinders and 5L of it :clap:

Great choice Ben :slight_smile:

Love 'em :clap:

Well you have let on a few times :smiley:

Got the tow bar fitted for the Exige trailer???
:crazy: :crazy:

Awesome…knew you would do it after hearing you at Anglesey :smiley:

next problem… 3 cars & 2 parking spaces?

Yes Dave through a somewhat circuitous route I bought the Estoril M5 that I was showing you blokes in the bar.

Anyone in the know, recognises it as a legend. Everyone else thinks its an old shed. My son thinks its cool because its got 4x exhausts :smiley: I’m bouncing off the walls because I feel like I’ve got the ultimate garage from 2002…and I’ve not even picked it up yet.

Well when I say garage…Tim makes an excellent point. I now have more cars than space :frowning: I don’t think that ramp arrangement would work for me though eh!

Anyone have a big secure barn of a garage with space for an ickle Exige? Most likely outcome is for the Lotus to live at Donny in BaT’s facility (I’m gonna go and have a look-see on Friday).

Shweet buddy.

I assume all donations to the fuel fund gratefully received? :wink:

Yeah I know its a tad on the thirsty side but I won’t do many miles in it. I’ll take a spin out one evening and take you out in it Ian…if you sub me for the petrol :laughing:

Guess dinners on me! :smiley:

Awesome motor matey!!!