I get mine next week!!!!!!!! Get in!!

Fingers crossed and ill be the proud owner of this next week:

Put a deposit down about 2 weeks ago, as i was waiting for my car to be collected, so as soon as my cheque has cleared, then… its MINE!!! hahaha i cant wait!

I sold my elise a year ago, ever since ive missed the whole lotus scene. My only fear is that there are two road humps in my village, so i really hope it clears them, or… im a bit stuck

any advice would be much appreciated

jay

Welcome welcome, great choice, you won’t regret it

I live in London and manage to negotiate plenty of speed humps without issue. The only real issue is car parks with severe access ramps.

Hope to see you out on track next season…

WELCOME indeed!

Jay

Nice car

My estate has some mad high speed humps - need to be taken very slowly & at an angle (Nobles can’t get over them even doing that!)

cheers fellas, i cant wait, i really do hope itll get over them, its pretty low with that suspension

hope to see you all at a track day soon

jay

very slowly & at an angle

very definitely the key. If you have the front number plate set a few millimetres lower than the bottom of the car you then have an early warning system for grounding.

Exactly right, Steve. That’s what I’ve done - I’m on my third plate but I’ve never damaged the spoiler

My estate has some mad high speed humps - need to be taken very slowly & at an angle (Nobles can’t get over them even doing that!)

You’ll be fine now mate that your car is 9ozs higher!!

PMSL

Im just glad its going to a good home

on the suspension side dont forget they are coilovers… ive got it set as low as it goes but its a fairly straightforward task to raise the ride height should you have issues with the speed bumps.

Keane.

welcome to exiges.com

oh my god!!!

"nite i collected her, wow!!! im totally blown away, i love it!!! i love it!!! i love it!!!

i dont know wat else to say, its pretty gd on fuel aswell in comparison to the integra.

thank god it just gets ova the speed bumps if you take them at an angle

j

Can I have a go?