How to fit a motorsport rear cover....

So I bid and won a slatted engine cover on eBay to replace my very tired looking perspex one.

I have no idea how it fits to the car - does anyone have pics of the hinge / pin arrangement?

Ideally I would like to keep it exactly the way it is as standard as I always leave my car parked on the street in city and a pin may prove too tempting for gypsys to play with…

My brother has a clio that runs throttlebodies, and as a result they used these recessed bonnet pin things that lock - could this be an option?

cheers in advance

lol you bid me by a fiver, i was second on ebay

I have no idea how it fits to the car - does anyone have pics of the hinge / pin arrangement?

Good planning

You should get yourself along to to the LOT races there will be a few examples to look at first hand. If you view SeanBs thread in the project section there might be a few pics in there?

You should get yourself along to to the LOT races there will be a few examples to look at first hand. If you view SeanBs thread in the project section there might be a few pics in there?

The racers all use the quick release pins/clips. My roof utilises the original top bracket(bonded to the roof), & catch.

lol you bid me by a fiver, i was second on ebay

Aye those last second bidding programmes work a treat I was out with the mrs at the time!

Going to a race isnt really an option given they are all hundreds of miles away. I was really hoping some kind soul with it already done could take a couple of shots of their setup for me.

most people just use the quick relaease catch, or just bond it to the original hinge.

[quote My roof utilises the original top bracket(bonded to the roof), & catch. [/quote]

So post a few pics…chop, chop

Why, it’s fooking obvious ain’t it?