How much motion lotion...

did you use today?

Finally some sun and dry roads for the first blast in 5 weeks! Nothing beats the sound of a VHPD crackling in the cold air down a quiet country road… tyres quite slippy though on that cold tarmac!

Filled up with 15 litres after!!! A nice blat!

Yup was out too

Gave it a good clean after last weeks wet trackday too…
Not as much fuel as taking to the sky tho pete

Well done lads

Weather not too good up here, & I’ve not driven mine since the first week of November

Put mine in the garage after the last track day in October and not looked at it since

But tomorrow it gets some new boots and an MOT

I was out in mine yesterday - first time in weeks! Washed it today

How’s she running Pete? After the recent pinking problems.

Well done lads

Weather not too good up here, & I’ve not driven mine since the first week of November

I’ve not seen mine since the first week in November …now where’s Martin’s number.

Hi Graham,

Still did it when cold… part throttle at 2300 to 2700 ish RPM. Once warmed up seemed to go away???

When I refilled the tank after the blat, I have added some STP octane booster. Dave Walker suggested trying this before retarding the ignition. I will see how this goes on this tank (could be some time eh!!), but Sean has kindly offered to drop in and fiddle with the map if required! I have finally managed to download it onto my laptop, so will be an easy job!

Have you fitted the altenator cooling pipe yet!

All the best to you both for the coming weeks mate… and have a great Christmas too!

Pete.

Thanks mate!

Hope you get her sorted soon.

Not had chance to fit the intake pipe yet, busy decorating the spare bedroom Also need to get the tank out and change the fuel sender and pump.

All the best.

Graham.

I’m shamed. Weather up here, as Pesky says, is pretty crap. Haven’t washed it off since the last trip (exiges.com north-west run?), several weeks ago.Not too grubby but in need of TLC.
Glad to hear that you are all exercising the beasts!

I took my car (Leslie ) to my mates garage as all 4 locknuts were stuck well and truly on after new brakes fitted! Got them off in the end…PITA! Needed to make sure new alloys fit…and YES THEY DO! Merry Christams me!

Well done lads

I’ve not > seen > mine since the first week in November …now where’s Martin’s number.

I saw BITS of mine last week

After another briliant blast on this lovely sunny day, I was thinking that anyone with easy access to the Cotswolds should be on a phone list to sort some spur of the moment gatherings!..

I took my car (Leslie ) to my mates garage as all 4 locknuts were stuck well and truly on after new brakes fitted! Got them off in the end…PITA! Needed to make sure new alloys fit…and YES THEY DO! Merry Christams me!

Jonny bed in the pads before put in new wheels. Pads always give off more when new. As they are a race pad they are designed to go straight on and work, so the first few mm are a little dusty if you catch my drift.

Was out today too Pete.
Had a trip up the field and flew a Foxbat 912…A good day

My first day out in the Exige in weeks. What a car, it is good to have a break then remind yourself how good they are.

Was out today too Pete.
Had a trip up the field and flew a Foxbat 912…A good day

Tell me that is NOT the Ruskie Foxbat please!!!

Not quite M8…

like the one here…
foxbat

Nice!

A bit cold though