How much are S1 Exige Alloys going for????

Looking at 4 Black Motorsport Alloys secondhand, and need an idea of price, any ideas???

let me know if you want wheels as there are plans to have some made.

Or there’s probably still some black mags you can get - see here

Ian

S1 Exige wheels doe go for big money IMO. I have recently picked up two sets and paid �650 for the one set and �750 for the other set with two sets of tyres.

But as the only other correctly sized option are the Speedline mags at about �1,300 I guess sellers can charge this kind of money for 2nd hand wheels.

Sean…

Ok, thanks for that Sean, gives me some idea. How much is too much is what I’m trying to gauge I guess.

The last time I asked Lotus new ones were going for �440 +VAT each!

Hiya Steve,

i have my estimate for the damage to my car in front of me and the wheels from Christopher Neil come to

Front - �332.65
Rear - �390.89

Both without VAT added!! Thats quite pricey, have you looked at eliseparts.com?

they have some on their, they’re not OE but they are manufactured by the same company to the same spec! Off the top of my head I think its about �700 a set. Was thinking of getting some of these myself to whack some trackday tyres on.

Good luck matey

Tom

Ok, thanks for that Sean, gives me some idea. How much is too much is what I’m trying to gauge I guess.

We need 50 people to justify having wheels made and they will be more like half the price of the ones from Lotus. They will also have other advantages like weight and also the ability to fit bigger brakes and different (better) uprights. Let me know if you are interested and I will put you down on the list - it would be good to make the numbers work for this as it means we will have an ongoing source for wheels from outside Lotus.

Put me down as interested… But I’ve also put down my name for Simon S’s wheel deal…

bigger brakes? with std 16" front rims u can already fit 315mm discs, for our cars is more than enough.
Currently i fitted 295mm to the from with 4 pots, big difference with std setup and it is more than enough even with slicks.