How many miles did your new S3 have when you collected it?

very nice

Few more pictures from Saturday.

Beautiful colour Tony

Thanks, I can imagine to some it’s a little boring, but I find in intriguing, the colour change from dusk to dawn is incredible.
Plus I’m not sure I can have a yellow car :laughing:

I really like that, properly classy :sunglasses:

Great color and i like the plate :smiley:

Superb looking Car Tony :slight_smile:

Thanks all. Car is now over 1,000 miles and been serviced. Heading up to Hethel later this month for a trackday, my first in the V6, can’t wait!

Mine had 17 miles on it when I collected it 6 weeks ago. Had the running in service done yesterday and once I drove it back am up to 1100! I drive this car so much more than my S2. It’s epic!

6 weeks ago and no pictures posted! :wink:

That will be because they are too large for the forum! If I can remember my photo bucket account details I will stick some up during the week…

Good stuff :slight_smile:

Some pictures from when I picked it up a few weeks ago - it’s not going to be modified in any great way so don’t think it needs a separate thread…

Looks stunning, and even better with the gold wheels :smiley:

Love it :sunglasses:

I like the little details like the gold filler-surround and wing supports…

That’s just stunning, I’m really please for you…fantastic :thumbup:

Thank you all. I absolutely love it and I think it looks even better in reality! Looking to get it on a track in the not too distant future…

1,700 miles in now and (aside from an annoying intermittent rattle which Silverstone’s tech heard and successfully traced to the rear silencer - but Lotus have refused the warranty claim for a replacement!) the car is just getting better and better. Can’t wait to get it on track! Will be at Bedford 14 November with the wife(!) if anyone else is going? Might try to get one in before then as well.