Horror! Reluctant sale of beast!

Woe is me, due to a change in employment I’m going to have to sell my exige.
2001 Y plate
Black
12500 mls
12 mths MOT
6 mths tax
Momo removeable wheel
Braided hoses, mintex 1144 pads, Castrol RS fluid.
Just serviced
177 BHP, everything else standard.
Any offers? Used to belong to Terry Fullerton up north somewhere.
Everything else standard.
I’m in Fife, close to Knockhill. Mobile No is 07870 152408

No !!!

Do not do this !!!

Employment status can change again !!!

Seriously, I am sorry to hear that things are not going so well, but a quick search of the BBS will reveal many cases of people who sold and wished they hadn’t…

Best of luck…

Not planning on leaving you guys for long though, I’m hoping to get another one next June. Hopefully another black one for obvious reasons! Just need to reduce the outgoings for a while.
Where’s the best place to advertise?

Here…

SELOC

NorLOC

eliseparts have a free listing service…

Pistonheads maybe…

And, of course, Scottish Elises.
I’ve crossposted this post already…

aww Rooney… sucha short relationship…
are you really sure you want to do this??

You’re not the THE Rooney that had a change in employment yesterday are you? I’d have thought an Exige was as safe in Manchester as it is in Liverpool!

On a more serious note, I hope it all works and come back soon. Although that sad, it’s a bad time of year to be selling an Exige. You may as well hang on and enjoy it for a few more months.

Ian

Thanks guys, I’m afraid it’ll have to go just now but I’ll be back soon. I just hope there’s one waiting for me next year, black preferably.

You’re not the THE Rooney that had a change in employment yesterday are you? I’d have thought an Exige was as safe in Manchester as it is in Liverpool!

Ian

ROFLMAOvL

not being a football fan, i totally missed this possibility… … there’s life and then there’s coincidence… majikk

any pics available, and an indication of price?

I’m thinking �22,000 ish. The exhaust is knackered but I’m getting the Larini stainless jobbie or I’ll knock the price of the exhaust off. It wa bought from Murray Motors at sighthill.

Sorry to here the motor has to go, you must be gutted.

If you want to sell the Larini seperately I would be interested though (sorry to sound like a vulture!!). Let me know if that is what you plan to do.

let me know if it comes down in price - I’ve sent a private e-mail with e-mail details. seems pricey in light of recent sales on this forum.

let me know if it comes down in price - I’ve sent a private e-mail with e-mail details. seems pricey in light of recent sales on this forum.

Uh oh … I think we are all going to be keeping our s1’s then …

Randy if you’re still interested in the Larini exhaust let me know. I have to phone them pretty soon before they try to take the cash off me.

Randy if you are in a real hurry and want to pop over and have a look at mine let me know. I’m about half an hour from you I think.

Ian

Randy if you’re still interested in the Larini exhaust let me know. I have to phone them pretty soon before they try to take the cash off me.

Definately interested in the zorst. Will call you shortly to discuss.

Randy if you are in a real hurry and want to pop over and have a look at mine let me know. I’m about half an hour from you I think.

Ian

I’ll give you a shout if I get the chance to pop over. Would be good to catch up, we havn’t chatted for a while. I’m sure you could be tempted to sample some Honda power as well??

I’m sure you could be tempted to sample some Honda power as well??

Rooney - I spoke to MotoBuild yesterday, they are in discussions with Larini re: price. They are going to get back to me today, will let you know the outcome.