Hmm... they wont linstall TT260 ???

Just got 1 last question about the honda conversion…

I just spoke to them and they told me they sell the old engine and gerbox for me… Have they sold ure old engine for u?? and how much did u get and how long did it take before it was sold???and how was it payed…cash???

still just curious, not gonna make the conversion

I have not sold my old engine yet,MSC are in the process of having a for sale section added to their website so i thought i would leave it up to them, Randy sold his through them i think he will probably let you know.

I didn’t have too much problem selling mine although I did find the buyer myself. I’m sure Maidstone would find it fairly easy to find a buyer for you as they have so many good contacts.

Not sure how it works in UK… But if u make this honda conversion…will u recive a new registration certificate for the car?? where all the information is written down…like weight…petrol…the new horspower…etc…???.. I assume this conversion is leagal and u will get the car approved

Also curious if it is possible/easy to remove the supercharger for the honda…

well, don’t know about Norway, but in Switzerland, you can’t “mot” it with the rice cooker engine
but I don’t care anyway
laters,
Bruno

Still curious if anyone have this honda mod written down on the registration certificate ???

Im still strugeling what to do… to install it ilegel or legeal (cost a lot more then twice the price)…