Historic Motorsport Show

anyone going tomorrow?

Details Here

Russ & I met the Edwards Boyz & Brendan there last evening -setting up, as Russ’s car is being displayed on the “Lotus Drivers Club” stand

Unfortunately, I can’t make it over the weekend, but Russ will be there on Sunday, as will the Edwards Boyz, & 83man.

Last night, took the opportunity to have a look around - some absolutely fabulous cars to drool over - well recommend going to the show if you are able to

Why are all of these bloody shows always in the SOUTH?

Jules

It’s not too far South down the M1 for you, & it’s definately well worth going to - the Lotus Drivers Club will make you most welcome (& possibly persuade you to join too!).

Hope you can get there

Jules

It’s not too far South down the M1 for you, & it’s definately well worth going to - the Lotus Drivers Club will make you most welcome (& possibly persuade you to join too!).

Hope you can get there

Id love to go but as with Donnington because im currently working for Sky Sports all my work is at the weekends…Newcastle United v Everton today and Bolton v Fulham tomorrow!

Jules

What time do you get to Bolton (today or tomorrow)? Reason I ask, is that Chez Pesky is only 1 mile from the Reebok, & if possible, I will pop over & say hello.

I’ll pm my mobile number.

Maddog

Did you go to Stoneleigh? If so, who’d ya see etc?

Jules

What time do you get to Bolton (today or tomorrow)? Reason I ask, is that Chez Pesky is only 1 mile from the Reebok, & if possible, I will pop over & say hello.

I’ll pm my mobile number.

Well its now 11.56pm and im due there at 6am, so thats a 3am departure time from Newcastle…who said this fcuking Television lark is glamorous?

I’ll PM you my mobile number too, call or text me anytime before 12 as the match kicks of at 1pm I think, I look forward to meeting you!