Hi

Hi

Reposting this because it seems to have got lost first time.

New to the forum just having got my Chrome Orange S2

Pics Pics here

Just thought I would say Hi and sorry to the guy in the Blue S1 exige who flashed me near henfield W Sussex. Did not see you in time to do more than wave ina hurried fasion

Hi Ryder - car looks nice - keep it like that or we’ll come around and sort you out!!

This is a friendly site, so don’t be a stranger…

See you on track, maybe ??

Hi Ryder - car looks nice - keep it like that or we’ll come around and sort you out!!

Ducks for cover

That does look very good! It’s still such a special car

Yep, very nice, that colour is just the bizz. I did hear that Lotus are charging �1200 extra for that, is that true? I test drove the s2 a few weks ago and thought the build quality was just awsome, Lotus have upped their game a great deal with this car. Still love my S1 tho…

Welcome to the club Ryder . Nice motor, def best colour for the car. An in your face car deserves an in your face colour

Yep, very nice, that colour is just the bizz. I did hear that Lotus are charging �1200 extra for that, is that true? I test drove the s2 a few weks ago and thought the build quality was just awsome, Lotus have upped their game a great deal with this car. Still love my S1 tho…

Thanks for the welcome everyone. The colour is �1100 I think but since it was a demonstrator I did not need to worry about that.

It will be on the track soon. SELOC at Bedford on Bank Holiday Monday and probably Rockingham before then.

Ryder

Very interested in a passanger ride at Bedford if possible ?

I’m in the black S1 Exige of which there are at least 4 that day

Ryder

Very interested in a passanger ride at Bedford if possible ?

I’m in the black S1 Exige of which there are at least 4 that day

No probs, just come and find me in the afternoon some time (I am in the orange exige, and there will probably be 4 of those as well!) Black helmet.

I think we would all be interesting in having a closer look at Bedford so make sure you hook up with us, I guess we will all be in the huddled together somewhere…oh I have a Black S1 also

Who said the black ones were rare… sounds as common as my Ali… …

I think we would all be interesting in having a closer look at Bedford so make sure you hook up with us, I guess we will all be in the huddled together somewhere…oh I have a Black S1 also

you will probably all get a close look as I dissapear in you rear view mirror like I am standing still

Ryder

welcome along – this is my favorite colour for the S2… i see you got the roof off it pdq…

I wil be there (as always, assuming the car is ready)

My black beast should have the orange motorsport engine cover fitted (as always, assuming it gets here from OZ in time).

Rides available - first come first served…

Remember that this may well be the shakedown day for the new engine set-up - and Bernard will be there to check for any niggles!! (Steve’s car was perfect, but for a faulty guage!!!)

RoxTeddy,

It would be rude not to considering the waether we had at the weekend!

I know it is not the purist favourite feature of the S2, but I like having the option. A friendly dealer is fitting a soft top for me as well. Will obviously use the proper roof for track days tho

Out in public without your top on is that allowed??? Must check the Exige rulebook…

Look forward to meeting you at Bedford - if anyone is gonna leave you like you are standing still it promises to be the bicolour effort of Mr Lane. I presume that your S1 buddies get to jump the queue for rides Mike,…oh please