Hi

Hi everyone

Just a quick hello from a newbie. I met Ishy through Ginetta racing last year and he talked me into an Exige 350 Sport earlier this year, then introduced me to Dave @ Seriously Lotus.

Following Dave’s advice the car has had 3 way Nitron suspension fitted (and set up by Dave), a 60 ltr fuel tank, lightweight forged wheels and ZZR tyres for track, removable steering wheel and a tow eye. We’ll be fitting harnesses and some other things over the coming weeks too.

The car went for it’s 1000 mile service at Oakmere on Thursday on the way over to Anglesey and we were on track yesterday. My first track day at Anglesey and in the Exige. I was very impressed with the car and how it handled and had a great time. The weird thing is that whilst it’s a lot stiffer and handles superbly on track, it’s somehow more compliant on the road which is a bonus given how shit the roads are in North Yorkshire. Big thanks to Dave @ Seriously Lotus for his advice and help.

Having joined many groups and clubs over the years I would also like to thank everyone at Anglesey over the last 2 days for being so friendly and welcoming. Proper car people. Really enjoyed myself.

Cheers

Rich

Pics…

:sunglasses: How nice is you’re car Rich…

Unfortunately I could not make Anglesey this year, would have been nice to have seen it. And many others for that matter. Welcome to exiges.com :smiley:

Welcome :smiley:

We had a chat during the day (I’m the one with the white Evora). I enjoyed watching you Ishy & Dave tearing around together. Lovely car btw.