Hi from Sussex

Hi All

Newbie to the world of Lotus ownership, feel free to wave or say Hi if you see us out and about in Sussex

Regards

Jdmave

Crumbs! That looks fine!

Welcome along to Exiges.com!

Awesome car, great colour choice.

Keep us posted on your antics, hopefully see you at some events this year. :thumbup:

Great to hear from you. Welcome aboard, keep in touch.

Great fan of dark blue cars. Rare choice on an Exige, nice!

Hi All, just car back from full paint correction and PPF makeover so now time to enjoy

Looks fantastic, really nice colour! Enjoy her :+1:

That looks stunning. Great colour!

I’m near Brighton, I’ll wave if I see you - I approve of the colour!

350 miles now under its belt, following the running instructions to the letter but can still make for some brisk progress.

Great day out in the sun just playing on some of the Sussex Coast roads all in the name of social distance exercise of course.

:wave: :wave: :wave: from Eastbourne

Tad busy on the Birling Gap road today however some very nice cars out and about

Another day of fantastic weather and time covering those coveted running in miles…, 500 covered so slightly upping the rev range…

Porsches, Ferraris and even a few Maclarens however still no fellow Lotus of any carnation spotted…

Another weekend passed and yet more exercise miles completed…, still feeling like an occassion everytime i take for a spin and the sound track getting more addictive as the revs rise…Next week back to Hofmanns for its running in service (1k mark).

Still yet to see another Exige of any sorts out stretching legs for exercise…of course

Good effort!

Running in service completed by Hofmanns and back down to home…, what a blast…dam near on 50yr old turning back into a teenager and that exhaust note…, need to stop otherwise i’ll be out looking for a 410/430…

Hope everyones well and managing to get out and about to enjoy these great cars

Just another bimble…

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sun was out when I was there on Thursday!

Nice and early so pretty much deserted for some fun and random shots