Hi from Cheshire

Hi guys, as a new Exige owner I thought I would introduce myself.

I picked up an S1 Exige a couple of months ago. Always loved the looks of them and to be honest the announcement about the cease of production of Exige, Elise and Evora pushed me to buy before they become unobtainable :laughing:

This car had been owned previously by an MLOC/SELOC member for a good few years and a pre inspection by MSC concluded that it was worth a buy even though a few small things need doing.

I am not new to the world of Lotus. I bought my 1st new Elise back in 2003 and since then have owned a 111R, Evora and S1 Elise before a 3 year break and then the S1 Exige.
Luckily I know quite a few local owners so get to run out with like minded guys and even when owning my Zenos they let me join in…(2nd cousin maybe?).

2003 Elise S

2005 Elise 111R

2011 Evora S

1998 Elise S1

2017 Zenos E10S

2000 Exige S1

I also run a McLaren 570S which is basically how I imagine the new Esprit to have been like if it had ever been built. It really does have a lot of Lotus DNA in it.

You took a while to get here! Looking forward to the winter rebuild thread :thumbup:

You booked C+M on the 1/8 yet?

yeah right Paul :laughing:

Haven’t booked it. Are you going?

Yep, but don’t let that put you off!

Thread here with link to book tickets Exiges.com - Exiges.com - Lotus exige club

Welcome to S1 exige ownership, you’ve one special car there…cant be too many with your engine spec.

Kurt (the ex owner of your S1 Exige) used to be on here fairly regular.

Welcome Ade.
You bought my S1 five years ago, I recognise her from the pic above.

I also know the S1 Exige that Kurt owned, lovely machine, well done :+1:

Get yourself on the C&M list.

Welcome Ade :thumbup:

Hi John, not a day goes by without me regretting selling your old Elise. Such a great car but I went in search of power in the Zenos. Done that now and realise there is a lot more to a good drive than just acceleration.

Same, I regret selling her as well. Should have stored her at my parents and hung on to it.

The Exige will be far better than the Zenos :thumbup: