Hi fellow Exige folks

Hi fellow Exige folks

I just a a few weeks back became the new owner of a rather cool car, the Exige S1. It blows me away each time I uncover the car in its new home and then start her up. What a sound! What an experience, really quite different to anything else. Likely to be on here asking lots of questions over the coming summer months and hopefully meeting up with some fellow owners.

Cheers

Rich

Welcome Rich.

Tell us some more about the car and get some pictures up!

Where are you based? There’s quite a few meet-ups and trackdays so look out on the ‘Meets + Trackday Reports’ section. You’ve just missed our annual event at Anglesey,…next year eh.

…and that feeling when you take off the covers and start the engine…yup still get it after nearly 11.5 years :sunglasses:

Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile: To be fair I might not have made that meet as I’m based up in Scotland. A picture of the car near just this weekend (hopefully attached)

Edit: seems the photo attachment didn’t work - is there a file size limit?

Put the pics on a site like photobucket.com and then add in a link to there using the IMG button in your post.

Hook up with Scottish Elises, Andy Dolan (and gang), Gary/Yvonne,…plenty of people travel to the annual event. Hell Pierre even drove from Hungary!!!

Welcome aboard. How near to the Scots border are you . . may be a meet in the north Lake District for starters? :smiley:

Welcome Rich

Great choice of car looking forward to seeing the pics