Hi All NEWBIE here.....(be gentle!!!)

Well hello you lot…took me a while to get account activation over 2 weeks (admin on holiday possibly)…but a managed finally

Im from way up north …County durham/ near newcastle

Have just ordered a 08 spec exige 2 (220)in starlight with touring and traction control…hope t get it some time next week

AND I CANT WAIT!!!

i have come from a clio v6 255 which i had for a year and loved every minute of…

so yeah hello from me :smiley:

Gary

oh very friendly in here 47 views not one hello… must be an outsider :frowning:

did you post intentionally on the “muppet show” section?

Hello, and welcome to Exiges.com.

Great Forum, with great people…

The reason you have not had many replies is thst you have posted in the " MUPPET SHOW " section which is an area reserved for Muppets, or topics that lead into Muppetry… :smiley:

welcome - as Chris said the muppet section is saved for a particualr style of post. This leads to some people ignoring it.

p.s. make sure you get the thing on track ASAP otherwise you’ll not get full idea of what the car is actually capable of.

Enjoy :smiley:

There aint no areas of this site for hello’s n stuff so a thought meh…maybe this is like there general section

and as you can i see from my avatar im more of a puppet then a muppet :smiley:

Welcome, congrats on joining the fold.

Hi ya mate.

With a name like “Big Peaches” it cungered up all kinds of thoughts, most of them with “Double D” on the end. But then I see you are a geezer, so I will leave it to Russ to start flirting with you. He’s into blokes with bitch tits!!! :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Did you gype a “g” instead of a “t”??

Am no lady…but could be pursuaded :smiley:… if im honest… small peaches is more precise :stuck_out_tongue:

First thread straight into the muppet section… you’ll fit in just fine!

Welcome

Wecome, Have you collected your Exige yet? If so what do you think?

No not yet its killing me!!! 18th am told …am without car at the moment to…i cant belive im doing the public transport thing !!!

Hi mate,

Is it coming from Formula 1 in Newcastle?

Yeah mate… you local like??? give es a pm.

PM sent!

We, picked up my lovery sparkly exige s today :)i have only had it up to 3k rpm but wow am so overjoyed with it :slight_smile:… off to work so al report back laters… seats are so comfy… just…awesome :smiley:

Good choice and welcome.

I’ve got a 08 spec Solar Yellow. Just got to the magic 1k miles and it’s booked into Nick Whales over Xmas. Can’t wait to let the engine loose…

Al have t write up my experiances in the next few days…all i can say for niggles…rattle left side of the dash turned out to be the VIN ‘plaque’ rubbing against the window ( sounded like relays clicking in)

so thats the only one :slight_smile:

Welcome though a tad late to the wonderfull and sometimes a bit concerning world of Lotus (and their internet communities)