Hethel LF1 factory tour

Just a few pictures from yesterdays LF1 factory tour, fantastic day starting with a tour of Classic Team Lotus, photo shoot on the circuit, factory tour and a visit to the shop.
Many thanks to PaulLF1 for organising and the staff at Hethel for making it a very pleasant day. :clap:
Drove down with 6970K, we set off at 4am and back home at 8.30pm. A long day but worth the effort :smiley:

Not in the least bit jealous. Nope, not me.

Did you get a look at that Evora?

Got a couple before it went Tim, will upload soon when I get new phone linked.

The Evora was on the track in the afternoon and sounded epic.

Brilliant, chaps. Can’t wait for a catch-up. As someone said . . it’s been a long time.

Love LF1’s

I have to admint, the S3 is growing on me… good looking car.

great pictures, looks like great day out… :sunglasses: S3 never looked better than in JPS colours

Err, yeah Pete… you were meant to be my navigator to get me up the road so far.

Home at 2215. Good day.

Yeah sorry about that, but Steve was supposed to be picking some parts up from Hethel for his Evora . Turned out the parts were at Longwater near Norwich 15 mins away from Hethel and that place was closing at 4.00 pm.
Luckily we just got there in time and collected the parts, good job Scott Walker was able to give us directions.
Scott was seeing if he could get the parts picked up for us during the factory tour, but sadly was unable hence the panic exit at the end.
Apologies again .

Pete.

Excellent day good to see at least some of the LF1’s made it down…