Here she is....

Got her home and taken a few pics, what do you think?

Build number 159.

Does anybody know what type of exhaust it is? The system is stainless with a kind of rough black coating on the tailpipes.

Had to go Christmas shopping to Canterbury yesterday with the other half. Queued to get into park & ride, squeezed on the bus, shops sold out of most of the things we wanted, spilt my coffee, lost the shopping list…then i remembered the new car…and everything was just fine :smiley:

Have a great Christmas everyone, I will…

Warren

Looks great, just a bit of TLC required. What I did notice is that there is no roof/scoop mounted aerial. Never seen that before.

Exhaust looks like Janspeed Supersport as fitted to mine. Mine has chrome tips - maybe yours are hidden under a bit of muck. I use Solvol Autosol.

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you and your car.

loverly example!

Thanks Thommo, No the exhaust tail pipes are definitely not just covered in muck, there is a definite line where the sprayed on coating stops on the exhaust.

I thought the same Thommo, had to go through the pics to make sure there was no aerial.
Mine doesn’t have one as I had it filled in by Steve Williams last year. Anyway, looks good to me Warren :clap:

Looks lovely :clap: Wish mine was still that tidy!

The (lack of) aerial was the first thing I noticed as well :laughing: Really improves the look IMO.

S’pose if it’s heatproofing it might lower temps around the bodywork pipe exit.