HELP!! Need a dealer around MIRA /Nuneaton

Hi, drove my S1 over last night from Holland. Left with a smile, arrived with a large rattle in the rear suspension. Hopefully only some bolts loose. I will check it when I get it up on the hoist this evening.

I’m working on MIRA the next 2 weeks, does anybody know a good dealer in the vicinity of MIRA/Nuneaton?

//Ren�

My partner is in Hinckley.

I would recommend PTP who are in Hinckley:

Under Construction?

Thanx, That was quick. It’s on the way to the Hotel so I pop by there in the morning. By the first looks of it I think the gearbox mount gave up…

Has anybody got experience with the upgrade engine mounts they sell at eliseparts?

Engine mount

Gearbox mount

I used to use the engine mount when I had a K series. It does make working on that side of the engine easier and it is super light.

I actually still have it if you fancy a 2nd hand one. Yours for �100 + p&p

Has anybody got experience with the upgrade engine mounts they sell at eliseparts?

I have no direct experience, but looked to go this way myself last year and was advised against it due to the excessive vibration at low revs. Eliseparts were looking at different materials/formula for the bushings so this might have changed. Have a search on Seloc for comments from those that have fitted it.

Changed the lower mount using the Eliseparts adjustable one and the g/box mount together with their ali sleeve and this seems to make a considerable difference.