help, looking for an exige!!!!

hi, i am currently looking to buy an exige, i’ve had two elises, but am in need of more speed! i want a really low milage example, ie. under 10,000, where do i look, and what should i look out for? please help!

Mine’s for sale in the classifieds on this site.

Copy of advert:

Exige - Silver Metallic (S2 colour) Registered last day possible for an Exige on 31/12/01 on 51 plate. Ordered from factory with black Motorsport seats and 4 point harness and black/light grey interior. Aircon (not great as we all know) and CD player.

Cost �26,000 last May and had 5294 miles on it from previous lady owner now got 9,500 miles on it.

Since purchase has had:

Full Lotus 190 conversion by dealer.
B&M Sports Shift fitted.
New clutch hose.
Braided brake lines.
New front EBC discs
New Pagid RS14 pads all round.
Janspeed Sports Exhaust
Silence cat replacement pipe (cat come seperate with car !)
Extra ventilation to rear clam with easily removable rear number plate and surround.
Smoked indicator lenses.

Currently running on A048’s but will also supply 4 used A039’s with car.

This is seriously well sorted good condition car - known to lots of people on SELOC, some on here and the guys Lakeside. Car not on finance and all FSH showing recent oil change in between service intervals.

Reason for sale is all the usual personal circumstance stuff involved with a baby, another bedroom needed and share options I can’t cash in yet !!!

�24,000 or offers

Ring me on 07970566030.

have a look at the cars on this BBS - there are a few for sale at the mo’

Also, there is a black, racing harness, AC, 9500 mile, 2001-X-plater, one owner from new, ordered an S2exige available next month and it’ll be about �23-24k

Black Exige with 9k ? Couldnt see one for sale anywhere. Only one I see at the moment is with Goldstar racing but with more miles etc…

Can you point me to the details?

Mine is for sale and I have just spent a fortune on it !
2000,New Alu Silver,Black/Blue Alcantara with Harnesses,Sports Exhaust,Etc,12 Month MOT,28000 Miles, Serviced Last month by lakeside,Excellent Condition
�19995

i also have an exige for sale in the for sale section on this bourd,
2000x plate in pearlescent yellow with 9500 miles from new,
190 pack + many more extra,s.�22,000 full details can be found in advert.

cheers karl.