Help...I might be turning...

I can’t help watching/listening to clips and footage of gay supercharged Hondas.

The more I listen to them, the more I’m convinced the whine is caused by little fairies singing “DaveP…DaveP…we need you”…

Please help me !

You’re right Dave they do need you :sunglasses: Have a go in mine at Donny if you want to hear the fairies voices up close.

You know you want to matey.

You know it makes sense :slight_smile: go on embrace your feminine side :smiley:

That’s if you can handle it :wink:

It can’t be much fun in the closet with johnnyfox :smiley:

It will corrupt me I fear… I’m not sure I want to experience the shove in the back first hand !

I’m not booked on for Donny…have been a right wuss this year in terms of trackdays!

[quote=Benja]You’re right Dave they do need you :sunglasses: Have a go in mine at Donny if you want to hear the fairies voices up close.

You know you want to matey. [/quote]

Yes please Ben!!! :slight_smile:

[quote=DaveP]
It will corrupt me I fear… I’m not sure I want to experience the shove in the back first hand !

I’m not booked on for Donny…have been a right wuss this year in terms of trackdays! [/quote]

Mine will be sitting in Steve’s garage that day … :wink:

Seriously though you may find that noise becomes more of a problem … mine failed at Donny last time out and I would expect it to fail again unless I added a new silencer and less right foot

[quote=ConMcL]You know it makes sense :slight_smile: go on embrace your feminine side :smiley:

That’s if you can handle it :wink:

It can’t be much fun in the closet with johnnyfox :smiley: [/quote]

:angry: Watch it…and sort your spelling out :smiley:

I undertook a reconnaissance mission last night under the shadow of the night to see what a fellow Lotus driver has planned for next year.

It seems he is going to extreme lengths to embarrass me at Anglesey+Oulton next year and I fear I am going to have to start planning my own cunning plan in order to fend him off !

I took various ‘sneak’ pics whilst he wasn’t looking and will commence analysis of any subtle flaws in his plan for me to exploit over the winter…

:smiley: :grin:lol

Making good progress then, Marc? Suppose it helps when you’re sober! :smiley:

Dave, I bet you didnt notice that the lighting system in the garage was cleverly developed to reduce visibility of all the special bits :sunglasses: I think soon the only way to find your way to the car will be with a torch.

Phil

Here’s a sneak preview :smiley:

[IMAGE]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4091/5060340401_a48f2d9218.jpg[/IMAGE]

I managed to find this photo printed out in the garage… I think he’s using this for guidelines…

More like this…

[quote=Philm]More like this…

[/quote]

Jonny is this one of your old cars? :whistle:

Only kidding honest :wink:

F’cough slutter :smiley: :wink:

Actually, it couldn’t be, its not CF :wink: