Hello!

I suspect quite a few of you will already know me from SELOC/FB and/or have bought one or two of my decals :thumbup:

I thought I’d best get myself registered on here (finally) after this week acquiring an '06 Exige S in Chilli Red Pearl. It’s a new but familiar experience for me having owned an S1 Elise for around 18 years now.

Lots of stuff planned for the car plus a fresh set of ideas brewing for new decals etc!

Anyway, just thought I’d pop on and say hello…

Nice one Dan, looking forward to reading/following progress.

Can we add full length sill sections of pre-cut PPF to your list? :mrgreen:

Yeah absolutely. I’ll look at all those areas. Was just looking this morning actually at the very bottom part of the sill (the bit that is exposed when you shut the door) and I reckon that would look pretty neat in black with that sweeping line. Clear will also be available of course :smiley:

The shapes are significantly different to the S1 so I will need to find the time (and some decent weather) to make up the templates…but they will get done at some point!

Oh, and today’s fun:

Yep those horizontal parts of the sill can take the odd punt so would be good PPF candidates.

Also the trailing edge of the rear clam down by the rear tyres, in lieu of mudflaps.

Yeah it’s like a dirt magnet right there!

Welcome Dan!

Good to see you here!

Enjoy the car. I am not sure there is anything quite like them for drama!

Cheers Andy! :thumbup:

Welcome Dan !!

Looking forward to following your Exige story decal and non decal :slight_smile:

I think you made the correct call on getting that car/colour welcome from a fellow selocer

Welcome Dan, yes I recognised the name from (Boooo hiss!) Seloc :wink::smile:

Congrats again Dan, looking forward to seeing what you do, starting with the Lotus Sport strip :+1:

Every time you look at the car and every time you get in it, it will bring a big smile to your face! :grin:Enjoy! :sunglasses:

Everyone seem obsessed with the Sport sunstrip, haha! I best crack on with one of those then!!

Was wondering how long it would take you to join exiges.com

You need to do a dedicated thread on the car :thumbup:

One of yours…

And another one …

More of Dans stuff he just did in record time along with some far bigger pieces for cup cars - great quality and silly fast turnaround