Hello - New member

Just like to say hello, been trying to sign up for a while and after seeing post today I contacted admin and all was sorted straight away. Thanks

I have an Exige S 2007 in aspen white, have owned car for a year and so far have loved every minute. I have also purchased a couple of parts from members on here including: 2 way ohlins, 2bular manifold and sports cat. Other than that car is pretty much as I bought it… For now haha. I will try and upload few photos later on.

May I be the first to welcome you to Exiges :slight_smile:

Hi Phil, nice to see you here.

Another NE owner onboard.

:clap:

Gav

Welcome Phil

Hello and welcome to the NEWER SEXIER exiges.com Phil :thumbup:

Hi Phil, welcome
I wonder if I might suggest a new thing…as this is a new thing…what about new members posting a pic of their car as they learn the forum and are introducing themselves? - we all like pics don’t we?
I’ll start…
exige 012.JPG
Dave

Welcome Phil

Great spec…i.e. exactly the same mods as I have done! :slight_smile:

Hi Phil so you finally got in here

cool looking motor!

Great, another new recruit. Keep posting

My god, dont get posting too many pictures up of empty roads and stunning scenery, we’ll have them all up here else before we know it…

Lol, i do love the NE.

Great looking car, welcome to the forum

I’m confused - OP has a White Exige, but there’s a picture of a Titanium one? :crazy: Is that two new members?

Both cars look/sound great, so welcome all the same!! :clap:

No. the ‘grey’ one is a shameless piece of publicity dressed up as an informative post on how to add a picture :ugeek:

I thought you were already on here Phil but welcome anyway. Set for Croft?

I have been trying for a while to get Phil on board.

Nope like ad_S said been trying for a while but here now. :smiley:

And yep pretty much got some different engine mounts to get fitted apart from that all ready to go. Hopefully weather will be as good as last time

Yeah dry would be good but wet might be fun too. :laughing:

Just the noise limit will be an issue

Im on my quite exhaust at the min, measured 93dB at Cadwell the other week