Hello? Hello?! Testing 1.2.3

I guess I can ask?!

Edit : I have email Dan …

Benja was the man who organised stickers etc in the past. Maybe he might be lurking. Still has his car do far as I know.

@Benja , paging @Benja

Apologies for the insta account being a little sparse of late….had a few things going on but I’m now back on it so you’ll see more plastic car content :wink::wink:

4 Likes

Watch this space for stickers and sun visors.

3 Likes

Still have mine and think a spare as well.

Will definitely be investing.

Can add me to the list. Happily pick one up.

S1 still hiding in the garage, did a couple of track sessions with it. Sadly, it’s pretty slow these days and does not play well with big boys who will not let it pass on the straights and hold it up on the corners. I’ve been using a race Caterham r420 as a track toy but that was getting expensive so it has been sold.

Last year I purchased a (cough) Gt86, cheap and great fun on track it sits beside the S1 Exige in the garage.

Happily, my son insists the most important thing he wants to inherit is the Exige, even though at 6ft 4in he’s too tall to drive it.

2 Likes

I do think things went a bit quiet in here one of the reasons is because not that many Exiges change hands that often especially the S1 so less “new blood” to share fresh excitement and ideas, questions and updates. Noticeable with two new owners this week that things pick up!

I’m sure for long term owners they feel they’ve shared everything before, but defo will make more of an effort.

Like some others my car is tucked up until New Year now, I will probably break it out for the Bicester Heritage January Sunday Scramble though.

I’m going to the Dolomites in July and I do default to something more big mile friendly normally for these trips but am teasing myself to take the Exige.

Shame not more S3 owners as I have never experienced one and bit lost re different variants even.

And S2 is really coming into its own now. S1 is in reality getting on a bit, still hugely noisy/smelly though so that doesn’t change if in reality not as fast as it is raucous :joy:

1 Like

I, too would like to see more s3. It seems a bit of a black hole for data that car.

I agree, this site is seen as the home of the S1 and they are rare and often resting. I always think of here as the place for track day and race drivers. More S2 and S3 drivers would be welcome in my mind, no idea how we attract them!

2 Likes

I think we do ok for s2 but as you say more the merrier.

Working on a few things to get us known again in 24

3 Likes

I’m always checking up on the site just never logged in or really contributing… always nice seeing what’s going on here and I guess I’m not helping the way I’m treating it. I have quite a lot I can update on my thread and changes to the car in the new year so will look to update my thread at some point :+1:t2:

3 Likes