Hello from the Northern Lake District

Joined in December, and thought it was time I said hello :wave:

I have an Exige S3 in Motorsport Green, Race with Premium Sport. Great car, but having bought it in September, the weather hasn’t been ideal for getting out, can’t wait for spring!

I’ve previously owned an Exige S2 190 Sport, and have owned a pretty diverse mix of sports cars; still have a few alongside the S3 for a bit of variety.

Hope to join some meets in 2018.

Do you live in Lorton?

A great introduction to attending a meet would be to come along to the annual Anglesey track day at Easter :smiley:

…and I thought that I could hide-away in a little Lakeland village!
I’ve seen a few of your posts on SELOC (can I say that on here?)
I will look up the Anglesey thread to see if it would work out for me. I guess some of the local Lotus owners I’ve met might be going.

I assumed it may be you - we have chatted on the cumbria WhatsApp group :sunglasses:

I visit seloc to attempt to add some balance. Oh, and wind the fcukwits up a little :mrgreen:

Welcome Lavazza :slight_smile:
Any pictures of your car?

Look forward to meeting up with you. Whereabouts are you, and what are you driving at the moment?

Here you go…

Now that’s nice :sunglasses:

Welcome to Exiges.com :wave: Hard to get in, easy to get out. The complete opposite to prison, which is probably a good thing. Do come along to Anglesey, we’re a friendly bunch, always good to meet new members to the forum. Wouldn’t mind hearing more about your other cars :thumbup:

Other (current) cars…

My daily driver is a 2006 E46 M3, manual Coupé.
Also have a Porsche Cayman S, a 1959 MGA Roadster (concours) and a 1969 Series 1 Lancia Fulvia Rallye S (LHD).

Had a lot of fun stuff over the years including things like: Mk1 GT3 CS, AM V8V, Series IIa Landie Station Wagon (SWB)… I’m a long term car enthusiast!

:clap: ha ha brilliant. If you get a second I’d love to see some pictures.

I live just outside Whitehaven, at Summer Grove Park (if you have ever heard of it), so 20 mins or so from you. I have an Evora S which i bought back in 2012. Fantastic car.

Yes, I know exactly where you are!

Gulp :open_mouth:

:laughing:

Car looks fantastic, I love that MS Green.

Like the guys have said, get down to anglesey on Easter Monday. Lots of similar minded petrolheads who love Exiges as well as ///M, Porsche and even the odd Caterham :smiley:

Been trying to upload more pics, will try later.

Looks spot on.And a great catalogue of cars, past and present. We’ve been a bit remiss on northern meets lately but once the sun comes out we’ll probably get something organised. In the mean time, Anglesey is a good bet.