Hello from Switzerland!

Hello!

Reading in this forum for about a year now, I decided to register since I purchased an Exige S V6 last year.

In 2007 I was a bit tired of the 130HP in my MX-5 NB (great car though and sometimes I regret selling it).

So I bought an 2006 laserblue Elise 111R, one year later added the oem supercharger.

Then I thought it was a pity to use it as a daily driver and added a white Evora NA (Lots Of Troubles Usually Serious…really)

Then got myself a house and a wife, lost some of the parking space and decided to give the two Lotus away and exchanged it for a black Evora S (preowner for the first 2000 miles was Kimi Räikkönen, actually living in Switzerland).

But soon I missed the purity and lightness of the Elise and I sold it again for the new baby - a motorsport green Exige S. Now I am almost completely happy (but still saving money to add an Evora once again :slight_smile:

Welcome welcome :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing your Lotus journey, some lovely motors.

I love the latest addition,…that colour works so well on the V6.

A load of us will be at Spa in July if you fancy joining us,…its kinda local to you!

Great selection of cars. And Kimi R obviously has very good taste.

massive and gorgeous !

Loving your Lotus choices, especially that black Evora S :clap: Stunning looking car. Lovely Exige too :sunglasses:

Yea come to Spa :thumbup:

Great cars, welcome :clap:

Kimi’s Evora… lovely, but the latest Exige looks great. Quite a journey you have been on!