Hello from Scotland

Just a quick note to say hello to all. My name is Mark and I’m in Glasgow. I joined this forum years ago as I had a real desire for an S1. I had a car lined up, but then the owner decided not to sell, which left me thoroughly demotivated. I then compromised and bought an S2 Elise 111s. Loved the car and ran it for 3yrs so can’t really complain, and since then I’ve built a Stratos and a GT40 replica but…it’s back again that itch (in fact it never went away and I wish I hadn’t given up looking a few years back).

So…I’m keeping a close eye on any S1’s that might be coming up or being considered for sale…I don’t have crazy money to throw at one, but I’m sure there must be something out there…

M.

Good choice and welcome.

Satsuma FTW :slight_smile:

Yup keep an eye out here and on pistonheads.

Typically the most passionate owners are on this board and they’ll try selling it here first before advertising elsewhere.

Good luck, you won’t regret it when you finally scratch that itch!

Thanks for the replies guys. I’m looking forward to seeing what comes up on here. I’d rather buy a car from a forum member and try to keep another one here in the UK if possible. Don’t mind travelling for the right car either…

Welcome Mark :wave:

Hello from a former S1 and S2 owner :wave: